If you travel by underground line U3, get off at NEUBAUGASSE station. Take the exit towards Kirchengasse. You will find our hotel next to Gerngross/Saturn shopping mall. Please note that the entrance is from Kirchengasse 1. Our reception welcomes you on the 1st floor from 5.30 am until 11 pm. Guests arriving outside reception opening hours are kindly requested to inform us in advance.
From the airport (Vienna-Schwechat)
- S-Bahn railway (S7) to Landstrasse/Wien Mitte (Journey time: about 30 minutes, trains leave every half hour. Then take the underground line U3, direction Ottakring, fifth stop until Neubaugasse.
- CAT (City Airport Train): from the airport non-stop to Landstrasse/Wien Mitte. Express train in only 16 minutes. Every half-hour., then take underground line U3, direction Ottakring, fifth stop until Neubaugasse.
- Airport Bus: http://www.air-liner.at/en or http://www.postbus.at/de/Flughafenbus/Vienna_AirportLines/
- All international trains arrive at the Main train station in Vienna (Hauptbahnhof). Bus 13A (directly) or Undergrounds U1 and then transferring to U3 (get off at Neubaugasse) will get you to the hotel. Train schedule: www.oebb.at
- Austria (inland-bound) trains depart and arrive at Westbahnhof (U3 underground directly)
By bus: from Erdberg (International Bus Station): take the underground line U3, direction Ottakring, 9 stops until Neubaugasse.
Vienna journey planner: www.wienerlinien.at
Click on the below image to plan your trip in and around Vienna with the public transportation system.
How to reach us by car:
A1 motorway (from the West) and A2 motorway (from the South) take the exit to Gürtel, then to the Westbahnhof (West Train Station). Turn right and drive on the Mariahilferstrasse. The entrance is from Kirchengasse 1.
Please note and view the map on the right. Mariahilferstrasse is no longer a through-street all the way (red sections are for pedestrians only), and it is closed off for cars between Kirchengasse and Kaiser Strasse. Hence, follow the green highlighted routes to get to the hotel from either direction by car. You may enter with a car into Kirchengasse, as shown on the green path.
From the East (A4), follow the signposts for “Zentrum” up to the Urania Observatory, cross the Bridge to the left to the Ring Street and drive straight along. Turn to the left facing the Museum of Fine Arts to the Babenbergerstresse which continues as Mariahilfersstrasse, then at the Gerngross Shopping Centre turn to the right to Kirchengasse.
Address for GPS: 1070 Wien/Vienna (Neubau), Kirchengasse 1.
Parking places (18 EUR/day, max. 220cm height) in the parking garage of Gerngross Shopping Centre, on the other side of the street. Upon arrival, please drive directly down to the garage and then come to our reception with your parking card. We will validate it and will make sure you are entitled for the special price.
Click on ‘Directions’ and enter your starting point!